Maintenance Tech Intern at Molex Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Menomonie, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Maintenance Tech Intern to help support our medical facilities at Phillips-Medisize in Menomonie, WI.
* Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment, and assembly equipment.
* Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment.
* Perform preventative maintenance on injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment, and assembly equipment.
* Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System
* Perform general housekeeping by keeping the facility and grounds neat
* Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the objectives of the facility
* Keep work area clean
* Report incidents and injuries to team leader/manager immediately
* Recognize close-call incidents and safety hazards and take action to eliminate them
* Use equipment properly and follow the safety features/operating procedures
* Wear applicable personal protective equipment
* Follow applicable safety, quality, and environmental programs, policies, and procedures
* Actively participate in continual improvement, corrective action and customer satisfaction
* Some programs may have vision requirements
Education and Experience:
* Working on Degree in Electro-mechanical Technology
* Experience in maintenance field preferred
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis on disability.