We are looking for an experienced Scale House Attendant to join the team at our location in Monroe, NC.
Previous waste experience would be a huge plus!
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the transfer station.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Calculate payments for customers.
- Ensure incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Ability to efficiently operate heavy equipment including backhoes and dozers.
- Performs routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking oil, water, and tires.
- Performs miscellaneous labor tasks such as litter picking.
- Approach all encounters with employees, customers, and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Must have flexible availability to include weekends.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)