TeleHealth Presenter CNA (Full-time, Days) at Nicklaus Children's Health System
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami, Florida
Provides support in the Telehealth visit and is the point person for real-time Telehealth events. Provides clinical and technical guidance, performs clerical, and other delegated duties under the direction of the Provider.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- C.N.A. certification - active licensure in the State of Florida
- Previous customer service experience in healthcare
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS
- AHA First Aide certification required within 1 month of hire
- Level II finger printing background
- Proficiency with computers, systems, software, flexible with apps, phone, etc.
- Experience in healthcare video teleconferencing/telemedicine or audio-visual operations preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent problem solving ability in a broad range of areas to address all of the potential problems that might arise; scheduling conflicts, communication problems, technical problems, etc.
- Able to work independently
- Excellent organizational ability to maintain a system with few major problems and addresses the needs of all participants
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients, families, and co-workers
- Ability to learn appropriate software applications including MS Word, Excel, and data management
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinates and assists the scheduling of appointments for virtual consultations with RN.
- Provides guidance with equipment and demonstrates its usage (i.e., temperature, B/P, Resp., etc.) and measurements (i.e., height, weight, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with consent documentation for each patient receiving services. Provides basic trouble-shooting technical assistance to customers as needed.
- Responsible for equipment functioning. Takes proper actions by notifying Clinicians and places maintenance work order for malfunctioning equipment.
- Provides support and guidance during the Telehealth encounter to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Provides the patient summary form and end of visit instructions to patient and processes medical documentation from the Telehealth visit.
- Assists in completing and documenting required screening. Coordinates with school health team appropriate interventions based on screenings.
- Enters appropriate interventions and documents at minimum once annually and as required in the student’s Cumulative school record.
- Identifies all students with chronic conditions and initiates contact with family.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Maintains all equipment in proper working condition and order.
- Responsible to review flags daily addressing concerns so that it may be communicated to department leaders as needed.
- Provides demonstrations and promotes to potential customers the Telehealth service. Explains services, pricing, and answers questions from potential customers.
- Maintains and logs data for potential customers for marketing purposes.
- Gathers data for general information purposes or special reports. Prepares reports for department’s approval.
- Assists leaders and clinical personnel with clerical duties as needed.