Specialist, Plant IT Automattion at Mylan Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
For Us, It\'s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Support production automation processes that support pharmaceutical manufacturing.
* Work closely with Engineering and Production Departments to support all production and facility automation efforts that involve Networking, IPCs, PLCs, HMIs and associated software.
* Provide advanced support for IT systems that are integrated into manufacturing process equipment. Resolve complex technical issues.
* Assist in planning and implementation of SCADA related functions within the company.
* Perform routine system maintenance on process equipment computerized systems.
* Perform activities to support Data Integrity objectives on local process equipment.
* Perform routine local user account management tasks on process equipment computerized systems.
* Interface with Global Information Technology partners to ensure technological concurrence and standardization with systems and development of new applications. Ensure that initiatives are consistent with and meet corporate goals and objectives.
* Assist people in problems with their applications and production software questions
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* A Bachelors degree (or equivalent) with a specialization in Engineering preferred. A minimum of 2 years of experience. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
* Must possess experience in the administration and installation of Active Directory, WAN/LAN, PCS, Programming, Database Administration, Microsoft Operating Systems, PLC, HMI, Bar code scanners, RFID, and associated software and hardware.
* Must adhere to Company and Department policies and procedures as well as government regulations. Requires understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.