Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
For Us, It\'s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Assist leadership of Global Operations Finance in reporting of Operations results, including but not limited to the following:
* Prepare and analyze monthly forecast reporting including comparisons to prior year/quarter data, comparisons to budget, comparisons to prior forecasts and maintenance of headcount status.
* Collaborate with department heads in the preparation of strategic plan and annual budget(s). Prepare materials to discuss with the Head of Operations Finance and Executive Leadership.
* Liase with Global FP&A on periodic reporting deliverables.
* Coordinate and facilitate discussions with department heads on monthly forecasts and ad-hoc requests and provide consolidated, summarized results to the Head of Operations Finance.
* Support Operations in becoming proficient with our Internal Management Reporting tool.
* Manage the capital projects process and facilitate approval, monitoring and reporting.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or related specialization, and 4 - 6 years of related experience is required. Related experience may also be considered.
Previous experience in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
Must possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and strong knowledge of Hyperion or similar ERP system.
Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.