Global Senior SAP Finance Specialist at Mylan Inc
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
For Us, It\'s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make A Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Develop and implement SAP Finance solutions that optimize global business processes and improve business enablement in our major SAP systems across Mylan globally.
* Understand relevant Finance, Accounting, Tax, and other cross-functional requirements, and know and understand procedures for implementation of SAP across more than 20 countries in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India where Mylan has operational and commercial entities.
* Act as an internal global SAP consultant with the goal of establishing best-practices in Accounting and Financial functional processes and application solutions for the major projects that involve SAP. Serve as the businesss global SAP functional process expert across various countries and assist business in addressing emerging and regulatory needs, and pursue better ways of working.
* Partner with business in North America, more than 20 countries in Europe, India and the Asia Pacific region and IT functions to understand current business needs and outline application enabled opportunities from a Global SAP template perspective.
* Analyze global business processes and provide functional guidance in process engineering. Address technical issues and enable the business to move forward particularly in Financial accounting, Tax and regulatory aspects.
* Review current processes and solutions to identify improvement opportunities and act as an agent of innovation in the Financial Accounting areas, taking into consideration respective country and region specific requirements.
* Deliver application workshops and business process analysis to enable the development of global functional requirements and use case scenarios. Lead the development of best-practice scalable solutions for business requirements for the Global SAP programs in Europe and ANZ as part of the EPD integration program in addition to the North America SAP.
* Evaluate level of efforts for global projects and enhancements in addition to the North America SAP. Ensure successful project delivery through internal quality processes.
* Provide guidance to third-party IT Integration Partners, IT application consultants and developers (both on-site and off-shore). Maintain communications with IT and global business partners
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Marketing and Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, and 5 years of experience in the position offered or related position, including 5 years of experience with: Leading and providing support for Financial Business Systems in a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant environment, SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) modules and integration with SAP Sales & Distribution Module, SAP Finance Implementations, Rollouts and Production Support in all phases of SAP Projects, SAP modules related to Pricing & Contracts and Profitability Reporting and Analysis (PRA), Providing senior level production support to resolve system issues across all areas of Financial Business Applications, and Global ERP Implementations & Production Support. Please send resume to Mylan Inc. at www.mylancareers.com.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 3:31:54 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.