Producer-New Media at IMG College
Posted in Other 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Athens, Georgia
Log back in!
Job Locations US-GA-Athens
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 8:28 AM)
# of Openings
IMG College is America's leading collegiate marketing, multi media, licensing/brand management company, representing more than 200 of the nation's top collegiate properties including the NCAA and its 89 championships, NCAA football, leading conferences, and many of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country.
IMG College is a division of IMG Worldwide, a global sports, fashion, and media business.
Producer will be responsible for the production of all athletic-related video content at the University of Georgia for distribution across multiple platforms. This position will provide assistance to the Director of Sports Media, Producers and other Temporary Assistants in the fulfillment of original content for a variety of university athletics in support of the needs of IMG College s top tier partners.
* Primary responsibility is to Produce, shoot and edit long and short form features for air on Georgiadogs.com, the SEC Network, local TV and Cable outlets.
* Productions include, Coaches shows, magazine style shows, practice reports, post-game highlights, behind the scenes stories, and student-athlete features
* Must be able to contribute to the team in all functions of production; shooting, editing, lighting, audio and producing
* Develop new creative projects and ideas from concept to completion
* Assist with current standard daily projects
* Assist in production of select athletic-related video content at the University of Georgia for distribution through multiple platforms including but not limited to:
* Television, in-venue video board, internet and digital media
* Ability to lead and manage a temporary workforce within office environment and out in the field on production shoots
* Work to foster positive employee relations and teamwork by:
* Following and supporting IMG College policies and procedures;
* Communicating effectively with all operating units;
* Complying with all Federal, State, & local regulations, laws, and ordinances in discharging duties
* Assisting in the internal training and development programs of IMG College
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience in applicable field; Masters degree or equivalent experience preferred
* 2+ years of relevant production experience at the University or professional level
* Ability to edit on Adobe Premiere/ Final Cut pro or similar platform
* Ability to lift and operate heavy camera, lighting and grip equipment
* Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, activation best practices and new production efforts
* Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance
* Ability to travel occasionally/work nights and weekends as expected
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed