Principal Product Manager at Infoblox Inc.
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
Infoblox is seeking a Principal Product Manager to join our Service Provider Product team in Santa Clara CA. The ideal Principal Product Manager candidate is one who is passionate about building products that delight Communication Service Providers. The Principal Product Manager will report to the VP & GM, Service Provider Business who is located in Santa Clara, CA.
You will join a fun and dynamic environment and partner with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company s vision and strategy. Join a nimble team that values individuality, provides you with a voice and allows you to determine your own success. You will have the chance to create a significant impact on the service provider revenue stream. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships with leading Managed Service Providers and Mobile/ Fixed Broadband Carriers around the world to address some of their strategic initiatives and challenges. In this role you will not only shape Infoblox s product strategy, but also help Service Providers build a secure and flexible network using Infoblox s latest Security, SaaS and Virtualization/SDN offerings. We look forward to having you join our team!
* Manage the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
* Specify product requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and partners
* Drive a solution set cross-functionally, from market requirements, development, product pricing, positioning and Go-to-Market Planning
* Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
* Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
* 10 - 15 + years' experience in Product Management roles
* Expertise in networking technologies and architectures
* Knowledge of networking and security protocols
* Experience with Network Function Virtualization and SDN technologies
* Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
* Strong Communication Skills
* BS/MS in CS, EE, or another technical field
* MBA Preferred
* Work with a world class Product Management Team in a rapidly growing company
* Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
* Career path with opportunities to grow your career
* Onsite cafeteria and catering with Chef-on-site days
* Electric vehicle charging stations
* Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
* And many, many more perks
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.