Senior Regional Marketing Manager at Okta, Inc.
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
The Sr. Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for executing strategic programs with cross-functional teams to create demand within a given territory in North America. Working closely with the Territory Sales Directors, Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs), Channel Sales and the broader Go-to-Market team, you will drive execution of regional field events, ABM programs and campaigns; and work with our partners to drive business value.
You will serve as one of the primary liaisons between the Inside Sales team, the Field Sales team and Go-to-Market team. This role, reporting to the Director, Regional and Partner Marketing, will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, account-targeted programs, regional and national tradeshows, conferences and professional associations, targeted field events, demand campaigns and assets, direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars. Their primary objective is to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs, as well as to ensure thorough coverage and penetration of the total addressable market leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Primary liaison between Americas Field Sales in the West, broader Go-to-Market (GTM) and Product Marketing teams
* Manage and lead the team of regional marketers in the region.
* Client-Service Experience/Mentality
* Communicate feedback from the Field back into the GTM and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively
* Create a 6-month rolling plan for the regional sales teams
* Plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the regions and report results
* Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the regional sales team
* Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of total addressable market and apply varied programs to increase marketing engagement across the region
* Share best-practices across the regions
* Assess challenges of the Field and create solutions to address those challenges
* Ability to identify effective marketing tools for Sales success
* Collaborate with the broader Partner Team (Channel & ISV) to support local partner programs
* Travel up to 30%
* 7-10 years Field Marketing/Sales Support/Management experience
* Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and demonstrating marketing's impact on the business through business models, dashboards, and data
* Oversee from inception to completion campaign plans including audience target identification, campaign project plans/deliverables/owners, budgeting, and post-campaign reporting/measurement
* Aid in aligning and educating the field with a strong partnership with Inside Sales to monitor and improve the lead to conversion flow process in the Americas
* Experience working with teams and programs leveraging the Sirius Decisions Demand Funnel and Campaign Framework
* Account Based Marketing and Named account marketing experience a plus
* Initiative, a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and a "can do" attitude
* Strong analytical skills and a passion for enabling Sales Teams
* Exposure to and familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple marketing disciplines (marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
* Strong working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
* Leverage third-party research to stay ahead of industry trends related to demand generation, buying intent and multi-channel marketing
* Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
* Budget Management Skills
* Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
Okta is an Equal Opoortunity Employer
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer