Digital Asset Manager at Mullen Advertising
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
We are seeking a Digital Asset Manager to join our Boston Creative services team.
MullenLowe is seeking a problem-solving, organized, detail-oriented, accurate and thorough Digital Asset Manager for our Boston team, while working in conjunction with Digital Asset Managers from our other U.S. and global teams.
The Digital Asset Manger will:
- Be responsible for maintaining processes, upgrades to, and workflow of our Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Be responsible for collaborating with internal teams to achieve the best possible solution for each unique DAM request.
- Be responsible for on-boarding and training clients and internal teams.
- Act as a liaison between MullenLowe offices, various photographers and other agency partners with regard to image names, new photography and video, archiving, file uploads, metadata and agency policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and manage metadata input from departments such as Broadcast Production, Digital Production, Art Production, Print Production, Account Group, etc.
- Manage shot lists and status documents for all DAM projects throughout the process of ingesting assets.
- Be responsible for assigning shot numbers, filenames, appropriate metadata for assets to ensure quick and efficient searches along with accurate usage rights.
- Manage and facilitate the uploading of assets into the DAM system.
- Register internal and external users to the DAM system based on permissions.
- Facilitate retrieval of previously cataloged images/shoots/videos.
- Process raw images using the appropriate software.
- Proactively manage a library of the agency s portfolio of produced work.
- Archive assets as necessary.
- Generate asset download reports.
- Routinely analyze system performance on factors like user experience, search performance and identifying points of system slowdowns and make recommendations to implement appropriate solutions.
- Keep informed of the latest DAM technology trends and innovations.
- Promote, train and support all DAM users on a regular basis.
- Help to create new and tweak current workflows for the use of assets with DAM.
- Maintain consistency for the overall DAM system.
- Maintain metadata standards used within the organization.
- Review and test any configurations and/or customizations for the DAM.
- Proactively be the DAM system s biggest proponent, in-house advocate and expert for the agency.
- Aid in server maintenance with our IT and production groups.
- Have basic knowledge of web development, content strategy and UX a plus.
- Have knowledge of Asset Bank a plus.
- Four year degree required.
- Basic knowledge of web development, content strategy, and UX a plus.
- Knowledge of Asset Bank a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.