Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pearsall, Texas
Pearsall, TX, US
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
Great Plains Oilfield Rental provides quality oilfield rental tools and equipment to US land-based clients in all major operating areas.
Effectively diagnose and repair equipment. Complete related reports and paperwork, order parts, operate and maintain work equipment and tools.
This role performs under the direction of the Supervisor Field Operations (Assistant Field Manager).
* Work on an array of mechanical issues as related to GPOR equipment.
* Repair and replace damaged or worn parts. Make any and all repairs to equipment on an as need basis.
* Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
* Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
* Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
* Performs routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machinery continue to run smoothly.
* Able to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
* Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
* Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Able to travel as needed for meetings, training, seminars, etc - may be overnight, days, week, etc.
* Be available for call-outs (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays).
* Employee must be willing to work overtime as needed/required.
* Able to work in all weather conditions.
* 1 to 3 years experience in maintenance.
* A valid driver license with a satisfactory MVR in accordance with company fleet policy.
* Valid driver s license.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Vocational or technical training Diesel Equipment, Heavy Equipment.
This position requires the employee to work outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation and heights. Employee must be able to work closely with others in the confined area of the job, in a fast-paced team environment, and work independently when required or directed, taking initiative when necessary.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.