Teller Supervisor - Itasca at Wintrust Financial Corporation
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Itasca, Illinois
The Teller Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of teller staff and all branch functions associated with processing customer transactions and providing routine banking services. This position requires strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills in order to motivate staff and effectively organize and delegate duties among the teller staff. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the operating procedures and practices within the teller department including: Make approvals and exceptions to policy as needed, recognize potential fraud and report to management as necessary, take a proactive approach to solving operational issues, and proactively ensure compliance of all department, bank and regulatory policies and procedures
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers in lobby or drive up and resolve customer concerns as necessary
- Recognize potential cross-sell opportunities and direct customers to appropriate bank personnel and coach staff to recognize these opportunities as well
- Perform routine monthly audits
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing
- May be required to participate in community events
- Provides input into the performance management process and staffing decisions
- Participate in hiring and onboarding of new teller staff
- Oversee training and ongoing development of teller staff
- Assign work schedules to employees to ensure efficient function of department
- Daily/Monthly Sales Tracking
- Complete performance reviews for teller staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent working experience
- Previous teller experience required
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience preferred, preferably within a financial institution.
- Travel between branches may be necessary
- Must be available to work all shifts (including Saturdays if needed)
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.