Principal Analyst at Gartner, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Primarily responsible for creating and delivering content to the RB's highest value, most senior clients (global Functional Leaders) through written reports, presentations, teleconferences, interviews, etc. with an additional responsibility of mentoring and guiding other Research Analysts on their team and coordinating the workflow.
Coordinate and oversee the team responsible for the delivery of a Global CIO research cycle, including organizing the research process strategy, having primary oversight of content creation, planning the agenda for the 8 global meetings, identifying client and thought leaders as speakers for meetings, and delivering RB research through interactive, thought-provoking presentations.
Grows the RB's network of thought leaders (academics, investors, etc.), startups, and vendors that the research team can draw on for interviews and speakers.
Provides tailored briefings for clients and their teams that covers the research, meeting conversations, and speakers, either face-to-face, or via tele/videoconference.
Provides sales support by speaking to prospective and existing clients by telephone, face-to-face sales.
Provides ongoing support for client accounts by sharing key client intelligence with the broader organization and aiding the Programs team as necessary to serve and retain clients.
Spearheads and supports new initiatives that support the Research Board's growth and evolution, including process innovations.
Contributes to higher retention by creating research that frames most important business and technology issues for Global CIOs of large enterprises.
Orchestrates and delivers highly-rated conference events for Global CIOs.
Creates and delivers presentations and facilitates discussions with the RB's Global CIO audience.
Identifying, prepping, and managing thought-leading speakers for Global CIO audience
Managing the ongoing relationship with CEOs and senior executives from leading IT vendors - e.g. Cisco, HP, MS
Ensuring integrity of research & analysis of self & direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred
- 8-12 years of research experience within the technology field.
- Deep knowledge of technology industry and market, vendors, products, and users, particularly large enterprises.
- Strong command of business strategy concepts; ability to competently apply thinking across industries.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated ability to piece together fragments of information, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns, and drawing and defending conclusions in real-time, with clients and during meetings.
Job ID 00021044