Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
This position encompasses strategy, content, and operations for all Gartner Research Board-branded events (including sessions at Symposium and Summits) for clients, their extended teams, and prospects.
* Lead teams that oversee content design and operational execution across $2M global event portfolio (Research Board meetings, Digital Accelerators, Symposium, Summits, workshops, virtual meetings)
* Oversee forecasting, budgeting and contract management for all RB platform events.
* Understand the markets in which RB operates and has targeted for growth. Work with Service Delivery and Research leaders to connect market opportunity and retention risk mitigation to an event strategy.
* Partner with Symposium/Summit program management to deliver specified RB meeting agenda and experience within those events.
* Innovate on process and cost efficiencies; enhance the execution and quality of core RB meeting formats
* Drive strategy and develop mechanisms to increase event attendance
* Lead event marketing and promotion strategy to generate $3M annual NCVI through prospect attendance
* Engage in market research and assess competitive events to continually shape event formats to align with client needs.
*15+ years' experience in an Events organization including in a senior management role leading business change
*Ability to lead, inspire and hold team members accountable for commercial success measures
*Ability to cultivate internal and external executive relationships over long periods
*No-limits mindset with a proven ability to synthesize commercial goals into clear actions and roadmaps.
*Ability to think creatively, challenge status quo, and solve problems.
*Ability to collaborate with and influence senior business leaders to increase event attendance, quality, and client satisfaction.
*Budget management, financial forecasting, and contract negotiation experience.
*Familiarity and comfort with attendee management registration systems, apps, and event technology.
*Familiarity with clients in enterprise IT disciplines (strongly desired).
*Experience managing budgets and negotiating large complex Event contracts
Job ID 00021400