Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES / VSL, a Structural Group Company, is the exclusive licensee of VSL post-tensioning systems in the United States. As a Structural Group company, STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the single source for VSL products and technical support in the US - which have been used throughout the world since 1956 to build, repair and strengthen bridges, buildings, tanks, and special structures.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding internship opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, a Structural Group Project Engineer Internship may be for you! We are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Engineer Intern to be based in our I-59 Project Field Office which is located in Birmingham, AL
As a Construction Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
As a Project Engineer intern you will assist in:
* Project management support
* Budget preparation
* Job cost management
* Production rate tracking
* Client relations
* Safety management
* Quality control management
* Engineering and design support
* Business development
Successful candidates will possess:
* A degree or will be working toward a degree in engineering (civil, structural, mechanical, geotechnical), construction management, industrial technology, geology or a related field
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent documentation and organizational skills
* Strong computer skills
* A positive outlook and a team spirit
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES / VSL, A Structural Group Company, is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.