PM Cook Supervisor at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted Date 11 hours ago(6/13/2018 8:44 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
The Kitchen Supervisor will assist in the overall operation of the culinary team in the respective outlet.
* Controls the quality and consistency of all food served.
* Creates and adjusts work schedule according to workloads and occupancy.
* Order and receive ingredients and culinary supplies.
* Consistently conduct departmental line-ups.
* Maintains cleanliness of all food prep and production areas.
* Conducts a month end inventory of all products.
* Ensure work areas are set no less than 15 minutes prior to service.
* Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
* Assist in controlling food cost.
* Assist in producing and plating plates.
* Prepare and properly store food items for advanced production.
* Report any maintenance or security problems to the appropriate department promptly.
* Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
* Ability to ensure efficient, effective operation of the food production outlet(s).
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in English with vendors, co-workers, and management.
* Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
* Ability to write and perform daily prep list and par sheets.
* Ability to meet Omni Hotels & Resorts qualify and performance standards.
* Ability to update and maintain inventory.
* Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..