Host Greeter at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 11:12 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished d cor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
* Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
* Control high volume outside of restaurant
* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
* Assist servers when needed
* Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Prior host experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit .
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-