Pool Bartender - Seasonal at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frisco, Texas
Posted Date 3 hours ago(6/13/2018 4:19 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it s the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel s 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni s local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
To serve the guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our pool and bar area.
* Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
* Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
* Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
* Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
* Keep working area neat and clean.
* Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
* Take food and beverage orders from guests.
* Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
* Prepare beverages for Oceanside servers from printed tickets.
* Clean floors and bar area each night.
* Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
* Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other Oceanside associates.
* Complete bar and lobby set-up and breakdown side-work.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
* Able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Able to read and write English proficiently.
* Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
* Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, reach, and lean in the course of daily business.
* TABC and Food Handler certificate required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..