Executive Steward at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted Date 7 hours ago(6/13/2018 12:36 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Scheduled to open early 2018, the luxurious Omni property will be a full-service hotel and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use community adjacent to SunTrust Park, future home of the Atlanta Braves. The Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta will feature 16 floors, approximately 264 guest rooms including 28 suites, over 12,000 square feet of meeting space, an elevated pool deck and bar overlooking the ballpark, and a signature restaurant.
Located on the 60-acre mixed-use development site, at the northwest intersection of I-75 and I-285 at Cobb Parkway, the new community will redefine the traditional model of live, work, play into a play, work, stay destination. The community will also feature residences and premier office space, an entertainment venue, retail and a variety of dining options.
To ensure that all Banquets and other Food and Beverage outlets have the required quantities of sanitized equipment/supplies to meet the business needs of the hotel.
* Responsible for the efficient and effective running of the Steward Department ensuring that operating costs are minimized.
* To execute company and hotel policies and procedures relating to the Stewarding Department, thereby ensuring that the services provided achieve the established standards of performance, within the agreed budgetary controls.
* To advise the Food and Beverage Director on all matters relating to the Stewarding Department.
* To be responsible for a high standard of sanitation throughout the Stewarding areas.
* To assist the Food and Beverage Director in the preparation of the Stewarding Department budget. When agreed, should control all overheads throughout the oncoming year to report to the Food and Beverage Director all variances from actual and budget with reasons and recommendations for remedial action.
* To work with Food and Beverage Director on the purchasing of all cleaning supplies, china, glassware, cutlery and equipment.
* Responsible for storage, requisitioning of all materials and equipment
* Taking and calculating of material stock (inventory) as required.
* Reporting to the Food and Beverage Director all breakages, cleaning supply consumption, etc.
* In conjunction with the Food and Beverage Director, establish standards of performance for the Stewarding Department.
* Maintaining all equipment to a high standard, i.e.: dishwashers, burnishers, etc., and reporting to maintenance any defects.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..