Customer Service Representative - Sign-on Bonus at Tennant Company
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tennant is a recognized leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions for industrial and commercial markets, with more than $1 billion in annual revenues. With a vision to become a global leader in water-based sustainable cleaning and other technologies, Tennant creates innovative solutions, such as our ec-H2O products, that are changing the way the world cleans.
Tennant employees work to create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Tennant is a company that cares about what it's doing, and the sustainability of its products, and works every day to develop new solutions that clean exceptionally well, but don't damage the environment. Employees of Tennant Company work with a spirit of Stewardship. Very simply, Stewardship is a filter for our actions and decision-making, as we strive to leave things in better condition than when we found them.
Be the voice of Tennant Company. Our Customer Service team helps us deliver extraordinary service to customers around the world every day. If you want an opportunity to grow while helping customers, we have a Customer Service position for you.
As a member of our team, you are empowered to make a difference each and every day while being part of Tennant's success. Exciting and fast-paced, start a career with a nearly 150 year old company that is driven to a new standard for positive customer experiences. Explore the Customer Service career opportunities at Tennant and help us create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
* The Customer Service Representative will provide customer support via phone and email for Tennant's North America Aftermarket business, based out of our global corporate headquarters near Hwy 55 & Hwy 100 in Golden Valley.
* This is a business-to-business customer service role.
* Will also support and participate in collaborative relationships within Customer Service and cross functional business units within Tennant.
* Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. with full time shifts starting as early as 7:00 a.m.
* This position offers benefits effective the 1st day of employment including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation, and career growth opportunities.
* We offer a Sign-On Bonus*
* Minimum 2 years experience in a customer contact center environment, preferably supporting business customers. Sr. Level Reps are encouraged to apply as well.
* Ideally have experience dealing with complex calls / troubleshooting / technical issues.
* High school diploma or equivalent; additional education preferred.
* PC and PC application skills; SAP experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org