Client Sales Executive at Deltek Inc
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Summary of Position: The Client Sales Executive is responsible for selling a suite of license Add-on products to Deltek s existing ERP Client accounts.
* Selling Deltek s Integrated Financial Management solutions to key stakeholders in the government contractor community. This position will emphasize add-on sales into the existing client base as well as several strategic named accounts.
* Prospecting, networking, presenting Deltek's value propositions, negotiating pricing and closing sales. Proven success in selling to key stake holders in existing account territory is a must.
* Must have a working knowledge of Salesforce.com and skill set in prospect analysis into existing accounts.
* Conduct and process series upgrades sales with existing clients.
* Drive marketing campaigns and cold calling for lead generation.
* Provide quality and accurate price quotes.
* Track activities and opportunities efficiently and accurately in Salesforce.com
* Communicate with all team members and management
* Meet or exceed revenue sales goals.
* Proven track record of exceeding sales in existing customer client base cross sell and upsell product and services
* 4+ years of software sales experience
* Experience in managing and closing a 5+ opportunities per month.
* Experience in accounting software products preferred
* Aptitude for developing expertise in multiple products lines
* High integrity, reputation for strong character and impeccable business ethics
* Driven to succeed with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic and energetic environment
* Team-oriented leadership which conforms to the sales team s standards and sets the bar for achievement while independently operating on personal initiative
* Apply a process to ensure consistency in performance
* An athlete mentality which thrives on positive competition, constant training and learning and an ability to candidly assess personal performance and provide mentoring and coaching to peers to maximize performance of the team
* Committed to winning and being #1 among your peers
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek. Know more. Do more. www.deltek.com
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.