Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Howell, Michigan
We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services with an outstanding career opportunity for an individual to work in our Life Enrichment Department (i.e. activities) as a Life Enrichment Associate (i.e. Activity Assistant). Our passion is creating Inspired Living environments for our residents and communities.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Activity Assistant:
* Assist with the organizing, planning and implementation of programs and opportunities that promote resident well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
* Lead wellness programs that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions
* Enthusiastically promote and communicate programs and events to residents and families
* Passionately motivate and serve residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Position requires some weekends and evenings
* Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
* Experience working with seniors (including those with dementia) and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
* Must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
* Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van
The Willows at Howell
TALK WITH A RECRUITER
Candice (248) 266-9874
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.