Operations Agent at Piedmont Airlines
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albany, New York
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Everyone is responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Duties include; log and relay gate changes, cancellations, service requests and other pertinent flight information to the respective department personnel. Serve as a liaison between dispatchers, flight crew, utility, catering, gate and ground personnel. Other duties as assigned.
* Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Ability to work independently meeting specified deadlines
* Ability to work well and communicate with all levels of management and support staff
* Advanced ability with Microsoft Office Suite
* Flexible schedule
* Prior experience with internal controls processes for accountable items
* Excellent attendance record
* At least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Driver s License
* Previous Operations Tower experience
* Familiarity with LOB, FAA and AOSSP regulations
* Experience with Gate Manager and FIDS
* Knowledge of basic airport procedures and fundamental job requirements for gate and ramp agents
* Current Piedmont employee with a minimum six months of service
* Standard office environment, use of computers, two-way radios, other office equipment
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON A CLEAR DRIVING RECORD, 10-YEAR CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORDS CHECK, AND DRUG SCREEN AS REQUIRED
WE ALSO REQUIRE PROOF OF HIGH SCHOOL OR GED COMPLETION
BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES PAID TRAINING, HOLIDAY PAY, 401(K), VACATION, FAMILY TRAVEL ON THE AMERICAN AIRLINES NETWORK, MEDICAL AND DENTAL AVAILABLE
M/F DISABLED AND VET EEO/AA EMPLOYER
EXCEPTIONAL AVIATORS MAJOR OPPORTUNITIES