Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pearland, Texas
Job Code: 26516-91497
PEARLAND MEDICAL CENTER - PEARLAND, TEXAS
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (RRT)
* The Registered Respiratory Therapist shall deliver competent and compassionate Respiratory Care services for patients of all age groups through the of use accepted Clinical Practice Guidelines for assessing, treating and documenting the effects of care for the respiratory care provided to patients.
* The Respiratory Therapist shall work cooperatively with physicians, nursing staff, ancillary staff, and other members of the patent care team utilizing an interdisciplinary approach to maintain standards for professional practices. Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment.
* These functions of the Respiratory Therapist shall be carried out according to departmental and hospital policies, the hospital s mission statement and the philosophy of the department s code of ethics.
* Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Practitioner program required.
* Registered through the National Board for Respiratory Care with RRT license in Texas required.
* One year of hospital experience is required.
* BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
* ACLS & PALS preferred.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.