Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Low Moor, Virginia
Job Code: 02962-19647
LewisGale Hospital Alleghany (LGHA) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LGHA is ranked among the top hospitals in the nation through The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and hold the Cheers Award for Medication Safety from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices. Lastly, we are recognized by The Joint Commission for pneumonia and surgical care.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT:
* 10-Bed Emergency Department
* Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity
* 15,500 patients served in 2015
* Types of patients you may see are Trauma, Cardiology, Neurology, etc.
* A supportive environment focused on teamwork and fostering educational growth
* Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and fostering the mentality that patients are first above all
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Registered Nurse License issued by the Department of Health Professions, Commonwealth of Virginia
LICENSURE / CREDENTIALS:
* BLS Certification
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.