Radiology Technician PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Job Code: 23121-65582
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
We are seeking a RADIOLOGY TECHNICIAN to join our Orthopedic Practice and be a key member of our patient focused practice. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
* Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed.
* Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures.
* Adheres to and practices appropriate Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
* Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources.
* Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
* Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
* This job requires a degree from an approved x-ray program. Please note completed education must be listed on application to be considered.
* Two years training in an accredited school for Radiology Technology, basic x-ray experience and trauma work is required.
* Must have a current ARRT license.
* Must have a current state license to practice radiologic services.
* Please not both licenses must be listed on an application to be considered. If licensing is in progress, please provide expected dates.
* CPR Certification is preferred.
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING! APPLY TODAY!
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.