EKG Tech Lead at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Job Code: 00058-102617
Days (rotating weekends)
EKG TECH LEAD
Schedule: Full-Time from 5am-1pm or 1pm-11pm with Rotating Call & Weekends
Location: Medical City Plano
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
EKG Tech Lead Job Summary:
Perform EKG and Holter monitors on all patient populations. Process ECG and Holter procedures for interpretation and entry into the medical record. Performs stress testing both walking and chemical. Perform data maintenance of the MUSE data management system.
EKG Tech Lead Job Responsibilities:
* Serve as preceptor for new EKG techs. Will complete orientation paperwork for new EKG techs.
* Responsible for annual EKG lead placement competency for all EKG staff.
* Serve as EKG liaison for the ED staff.
* Assist supervisor in daily maintenance of the Muse system and will help troubleshoot issues.
* Assist cardiologists with Muse issues.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the EKG carts throughout the facility. Will request repairs, as needed.
* Perform additional related duties as assigned by supervisor of Non-Invasive Cardiology.
* Responsible to scheduling staff, on call team and weekend coverage.
* Responsible for coordinating stress and cardiac procedures that require cardiology technical staff.
EKG Tech Lead Job Requirements:
* Associates Degree
* BLS Required
* EKG Certification preferred
* Experience in holter scanning, 12-lead EKG s & stress tests
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.