Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room - Sign-On-Bonus Available at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lexington, Missouri
Job Code: 09721-53114
Mixed (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT - FT MIDS (11A-11P)
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $5,000 AVAILABLE FOR FULL OR PART-TIME RN S WITH AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE.
We are looking for the BEST nurses to join our family. If you are a truly great nurse who is looking for an outstanding team, an amazing culture and a highly engaged leadership team, you ve found it!
LAFAYETTE REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER is a critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. This primary care hospital offers a comprehensive array of services in a small-town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. Lafayette Regional Health Center also owns and operates three physician clinics throughout Lafayette County.
Quality patient care is our priority, and we focus on the patient experience - in every department and with every interaction. We hire to fit our culture and our vision; COMPASSION, INTEGRITY, DRIVE, ENERGY AND FOCUS are a few of the traits we look for.
Just a few of our ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* National Organization of State Office of Rural Health Top Performance Leader in Quality by iVantage recognition
* The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval Hospital Accreditation
* The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures 2014 recognition
* Women s Choice Award Emergency Care Award
Our growth has led to a need for compassionate, competent RN s in the EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT to provide bedside care to patients on a fast-paced unit with varying levels of acuity and medical need.
LEVEL III STEMI
LEVEL III STROKE
RECENTLY NAMED AMERICA S COOLEST CITY.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIVING IN KC. HTTP://WWW.THINKKC.COM/WITH/HCAMIDWEST
* Graduate of Professional School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
* Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
* BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within six months of hire.
* NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 6 months of hire.
* ENPC and/or PALS within 6 months of hire.
* Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma related continuing nursing education per year.
* Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THIS OR OTHER RN POSITIONS*
CONTACT MEGAN AT 816-589-4519 OR MEGAN.KEGLEY@HCAMIDWEST.COM
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.