Nurse Technician (CNA) Patient Care Unit at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
Job Code: 01601-87848
Days (rotating weekends)
TEXAS ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL HOUSTON, TX
NURSE TECH - PATIENT CARE UNIT
SHIFT: 7A-7P, 3 DAYS A WEEK, ROTATING WEEKENDS
TEXAS ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, TEXAS ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
* Diagnostic Imaging
* Clinic Visits
* In and Out-patient Surgery
* Aquatic Therapy
* Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
TEXAS ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL is currently looking for a Nurse Tech - Patient Care Unit.
* Under the general supervision of the Director of Inpatient Services and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Patient Care Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
* The staff of Texas Orthopedic Hospital will recognize the population specific needs of the patient, and apply the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviors to meet those needs when performing patient care activities.
* The staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, cultural, safety, and other related criteria appropriate to the patient served in his/her assigned service area.
The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training, or experience.
X Infants (1 month to 1 year)
X Pediatrics (1 year through 12 years)
X Adolescent (13 years through 18 years)
X Adult (19 years through 65 years)
X Geriatric (65 years and above)
* BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider, required
* Texas Nurse Aide License, preferred
* Previous patient care experience, preferred
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.