Radiology Technologist at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hudson, Florida
Job Code: 00311-7864
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career. Please visit our career site to discover more and apply! https://rmchealth.com/careers
* Performs a variety of procedures/studies in accordance with established operating procedures and routines accurately and in a timely manner.
* Assists in administration of contrast media in accordance with departmental policy and procedure.
* Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
* Prepares and positions patients and equipment is a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
* Obtains high quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
* Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist regarding any and all findings patient histories and test results as appropriate.
* Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
* Vocation degree in Radiology, prefer Associates
* ARRT R certification
* BLS through the American Heart Association
* Florida state license
* Prefer a year of experience
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.