Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: McAllen, Texas
Job Code: 00372-6657
Mixed (rotating weekends)
RIO GRANDE REGIONAL HOSPITAL MCALLEN, TX
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
Founded in 1982, RIO GRANDE REGIONAL HOSPITAL (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
* 24-hour emergency room
* Off-Site Emergency Department
* Level III Trauma Center
* Comprehensive cardiovascular care
* 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
RIO GRANDE REGIONAL HOSPITAL is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT.
* Utilizing the standards set forth for Nursing Practice by the ANA, and ENA, the RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for Emergency Department.
* It will include individualized, family centered, holistic, supportive, and safe care.
* Strong communication skills in both oral and written format.
* Flexibility to intervene on a moment s notice.
* Ability to problem-solve, and seek assistance from team members when necessary.
Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing. Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas. 2 years of Emergency Department experience preferred.
Current licensure by the State of Texas.
BCLS required for all nurses upon hire.
Nurses with ER Experience, greater than 1 year, are required to have:
* ACLS, PALS, TNCC required upon hire
* ENPC required within a year of hire
New Graduate Nurses, Nurses with less than 1 year ER Experience, and nurses that transfer in from a non-ER unit are required to have:
* ACLS required within 6 months of hire, or transfer date
* PALS and TNCC required within a year of hire, or transfer date
* ENPC required within 18 months of hire, or transfer date
* For nurses that transfer in to the department, the date of transfer will be utilized instead of the date of hire.
Last Edited: 06/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.