Loader/Unloader - 2nd Shift - Perrysburg, OH at Oldcastle Building Envelope Inc
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Perrysburg, Ohio
Job ID: 138630
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking Loader/Unloaders for 2nd shift to assist with loading and unloading our production lines. Your primary duties will be to inspect material for quality and ensure safe and proper transport to other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for ten to twelve hours daily
- Transporting of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the production process
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Reading labels to expedite product flow into other departments
- Understanding layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Loading and unloading a furnace or production line
- Inspecting product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues
- Utilizing a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure
- Minimal data entry utilizing a Windows-based computer is required
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- At least one year of previous work experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or production facility, preferred
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Ability to lift a maximum of 75 lbs. regularly throughout a shift
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.