Integrated Product Support Manager at AASKI Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
INTEGRATED PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER
Job Location US-VA-Fort Belvoir
Posted Date 2 days ago(7/5/2018 9:54 AM)
# of Openings
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate manages all integrated product support requirements for multiple subsystems in accordance with Army regulations and Department of the Army Pamphlets. Mitigates cost, schedule, and performance risks by leading/attending data call meetings and participating in IPT meetings and logistics events to ensure Acquisition Life Cycle milestones are being met on time. Duties include: Developing Logistics Support Schedules and Plans, Product Support Packages, and function as logistics lead on Integrated Product and Process Team (IPPT). Represent PdM as a logistic Subject Mater Expert (SME) at meetings and subsequent acquisition milestones. Conduct inventories of equipment shipped for system installs. Chair Logistics Working Integrated Process Team (WIPT), consisting of Stakeholders, Safety Representatives, Provisioners, Technical Writers, Maintenance/Software Engineers, Training Support personnel, Maintenance personnel. Monitor the development and delivery of all acquisition logistics products and deliverables to ensure requirements are satisfied in time for deployment. Validate and verify acquisition logistics products by leading/attending multiple logistic events.
* Active Secret security clearance required
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 5 years of experience required
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to assess the requirements of a project and provide the direction and leadership to accomplish associated work products to customer satisfaction
* Experience working in government contracting and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Experience in the area of ILS administration, including supply, purchasing, provisioning, design, reliability, validation and maintainability analysis of complex mechanical or electro-mechanical systems/equipment per DOD requirements
* Minimum of 25% travel required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
* And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS