Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida
* Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
* Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair.
* Demonstrated administrative and follow-up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
* Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners.
* Strong communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues.
* Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
* Proficiency in MS Suite.
* Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
* Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating, and all related building components.
* Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
* Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
* Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with theatre leadership regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC standards.
* Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
* Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all building components.
* Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem areas.
* Work with General Manager to ensure theatre crew procedures support an environment that is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests.
* Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE) related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
* Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
* Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Provide training support for the market as directed.
* Uphold AMC s business practice standards and follow all established company policies and procedures.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule policy.
* Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
* Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.
AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.
Implement and oversee all building-related programs and procedures that support the facility standards of clean, safe, and in good repair.