Support Specialist at Clayton Holdings LLC
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
The primary responsibility of the Support Specialist will be to provide support and training to all users of the Pyramid Platform system, the Red Bell system, and other related applications. The Support Specialist will provide support to clients and other end users by responding to support requests received via email or phone. In addition, the Support Specialist will identify potential system enhancements and improvements that may reduce support requests or improve system functionality. This individual will submit and test the recommended improvements.
1.) Provide support to clients, outsourcers, agents, and other end users.
2.) Provide training to new users.
3.) Propose new features and updates.
4.) Communicate with clients and end users to understand needs.
5.) Collaborate with development team to ensure business and client requirements are met.
6.) Test new features and enhancements prior to release to production.
* Proficiency in Excel and Word, 6 months technical experience.
* Real Estate background in REO, Rental Management, Loss Mitigation, Real Estate Acquisition, or Short Sale is a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with management, clients and technical staff.
* Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org..