Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Houston, Texas
Job Location: [[Houston - Metro]]
Work days/Shift Hours if applicable: 6AM to Finish (around 3PM) Various days (5 Day Work Week)
Additional Relevant Information: Must have valid Driver's License
Order Replenishment Merchandiser
Responsible for replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
* Designate location, build and maintain product displays and equipment placements in compliance with company standards.
* Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
* Manage backstock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts.
* Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up
* Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers, customers, and shoppers.
* Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and point of sale, ensuring account meets Company merchandising standards.
* Determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
* Conduct store surveys.
* Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
* Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
* Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
* High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
* Associate Degree/1-2 Yr College - Univ. Degree Preferred.
* 3+ years previous sales/merchandising experience preferred
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Excellent planning and organization skills
* Proficient computer application skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product. Certification as required
* Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
* Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
* 1+ years CPG / Beverage / Grocery experience preferred
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.