Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
The Deal Support Analyst is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all assigned tasks in supporting the loan file review life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering business requirements, formatting client data tapes for system ingestion, loan file review system set up as well as deal specific reporting, analytics and tie out of final results.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.)Deal reporting standard and ad hoc reporting support for Project Leads, CSMs and clients
2.) Upfront mortgage data analysis, preparation and sampling if required
3.) Due diligence system set up and deployment
4.) Provide deal support including changes to scope and reporting
* 2+ years experience as a business analyst, system analyst, system administrator or database support
* Expert level skills with Micorsoft Excel
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint and Word
* Strong Analytical and Computer Skills
* Experience with Mortgage Underwriting, SQL, Alteryx, Oracle, JIRA, eCLAS or other analytical tool experience as well as System Support experience is a plus
* Mortgage or financial industry experience is a plus
* Associates Degree (Minimum), Bachelor s Degree (Preferred)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Proficient with handling data in Excel, SQL or similar programs with the ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of data.
* Interactively discuss requirements with internal stakeholders, learn business processes, documenting requirements appropriately, and provide subject matter expertise to internal customers on deal setup, data and reporting.
* Strong written and oral communications skills for effective interface with clients, external vendors, and internal staff.
* Design, develop, and deliver transaction level and aggregate level reporting, including process exception reports, deal level status reports, key performance indicatory reporting, etc. Trouble-shoot reporting anomalies and modify existing reporting packages as business needs require. Implement automation of standard reporting.
* Self-starter who is capable of accomplishing all assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage simultaneous projects with large data sets within strict timelines and with accuracy. Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org..