Resource Manager at Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
CLARIVATE ANALYTICS CLIENTS ARE THE TRAILBLAZERS AND RISK TAKERS WHO COME UP WITH LIFE-CHANGING IDEAS. WE RE LOOKING FOR OUR OWN TRAILBLAZERS TO HELP US KEEP PROVIDING CLIENTS SOME OF THE WORLD S MOST TRUSTED BRANDS, SPANNING SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH, PATENT ANALYTICS, PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECH INTELLIGENCE AND IP MANAGEMENT.
WE RE AN INDEPENDENT OWNED COMPANY WITH A RICH HERITAGE AND A BOLD ENTREPRENEURIAL MISSION. IF YOU RE EXCITED BY THE THOUGHT OF HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS GO FROM NEW IDEAS TO LIFE-CHANGING INNOVATIONS FASTER, WE RE EXCITED TO CONSIDER YOU FOR A POSITION AT CLARIVATE.
Working in collaboration with the HR business partners, plan the contingent staff resourcing needs of the organization taking into account location strategy, cost, skill set availability and/or scarcity and project deadlines.
Facilitate demand planning process with the business.
Develop and manage global labor programs designed to increase productivity and improve cost structure.
Track labor costs and savings.
Champion the approvals of additional contractor- and full-time permanent- resources through clearly defined business justification and financial impacts;
Act as the primary champion and single point of accountability for resource requests (contingent, outsource provider, employee);
Provide process guidance to managers who need contingent and/or perm staff;
Partner with the HR Leadership to drive programs that enhance organizational performance through the lifecycle of the employee (attract, hire, onboard, enablement, and knowledge retention);
* BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, or related degree. MBA preferred.
* 7 or more years of experience in business operations and/or related area preferably in a dynamic consulting environment or staffing services
* Experience with workforce management of employees and contract labor
* Experience working with contract vendors
* Ability to present data to the highest levels of the organization
* Ability to provide the business with financial models showing the cost of labor
* Experience working across large organization with multiple functions and competing priorities.
* Ability to flex between execution on tactical action plans with strong attention to detail required and strategic thinking and ability to turn strategy into practical tools and simple processes.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Experience with Fieldglass and WorkDay a plus.
* Ability to self-direct and work autonomously.
* Experience using analytics and building business cases to drive decision making.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.