Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Abilene, Texas
Willow Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center
4934 South 7th St. Abilene, TX 79605
P: 325-692-2172 | F: 325-695-2646
Full Time: Days
At Willow Springs Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 96-bed skilled nursing facility located in Abilene, TX our team provides personalized skilled nursing services designed to consider and address the needs of every patient. Join us today!
About the Position:
You've heard the expression you only get one chance to make a great first impression? This position lives this expression every single day. As the first point of contact for new patients, families and the general public, this position is vital to our success! If you are an outgoing, detail oriented healthcare profession with a passion for customer service, this position may be the perfect fit for you!
The Admissions/ Marketing Director will act as the initial contact as necessary with discharge planners, family or responsible party to initiate tour of facility and follow up procedures. They will manage the admission process to include: conducting effective tours that promote conversion to admission, timely completion of admission paperwork, coordinate clinical and financial approvals for admission, communication with families and staff to ensure admission process is seamless. Finally, they will take the lead in marketing the many fantastic health care services we offer to potential patients/ residents by periodically making outside calls on referral sources throughout the week.
* Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
* Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
* 2+ years of experience in an Admissions/Marketing position in healthcare environment
* Long term care experience required
* Knowledge of Medicare and 3rd party billing
* Knowledge of medical terminology - ability to discuss clinical evaluations with physicians and other care givers within facility
* Must be detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to travel locally by personal automobile as required
* Only candidates with long term care marketing/admissions experience will be considered
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.