Insurance Service Representative - Open House - 7/10 - 9am-6:30pm at National General Insurance Company
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE IS HOSTING AN OPEN INTERVIEW EVENT!
INBOUND CALL CENTER CAREER OPEN HOUSE
TUESDAY, JULY 10TH, 2018
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE OFFICES
4455 LBJ FREEWAY, 1ST FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
FARMERS BRANCH, TX 75244
WE RE LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC AND CAREER MINDED INSURANCE SERVICE CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY FOR AN AUGUST 6TH, 2018 START DATE. DEPARTMENT SUPERVISORS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO INTERVIEW ON THE SPOT! WE HAVE 20+ POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM CAREER! WHY NOT JOIN A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN GROWING SINCE 1939 AND HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A BRAND NEW LOCATION FOR NATGEN!
* Answer inbound calls and field questions pertinent to an existing insurance policy and determine appropriate course of action.
* Initial point of contact after the sale of the policy includes but is not limited to: recognizing exposure and asking the appropriate, probing questions.
* Documenting specific details of call interaction, processing endorsements, answering billing questions and taking payments, excellent phone etiquette, and dedication to customer service, and strong problem solving abilities.
* Provide superior service by delivering a WOW experience for both independent agents and NGIC customers
* If you have a current Property and Casualty license or Home Owners experience, start off at a higher base!
LEARN MORE ABOUT US: HTTPS://CAREERS.NATIONALGENERAL.COM
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE NGIC CAREERS WEBSITE (LINK ABOVE) AND COME PREPARED TO INTERVIEW!
This is an exciting opportunity to reignite your career in insurance or to start a new career with a stable and GROWING company. If you are energetic, enjoy the call center environment, and ready to be a Customer Service and Operations Rock Star, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
* Competitive base pay and annual bonus
* Comprehensive benefits package including 401k w/ company match
* We will be interviewing candidates on the spot!
* Paid Training!
* Business attire is strongly encouraged
* Bring 3 copies of your resume
* If you have interviewed for a NGIC role before, please note there is 6 month waiting time before you can re-interview.
Apply Not ready to Apply*
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.