Levi's- Assistant Store Manager, Levi's- Outlet, Woodbridge, VA at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia
- Accountable for operational results in store procedures, payroll management, cash handling and inventory control
- Is accountable and holds others accountable for ensuring all operational standards are achieved
- Assists in the hiring, training and retention of a store staff that model Levis Strauss & Co (LS&Co) selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals
- Executes flawless store visual presentation by following corporate visual direction and recommending merchandising adaptations where needed
- Recruits and conducts screening interviews for stylist position and makes recommendations for new hires
- Participates in training process for new hires on LS&Co culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities
- Coaches and develops staff to increase their knowledge and skill sets, providing opportunities for continued development and growth within the organization.
- Contributes to a positive work environment that encourages retention and talent
- Manages minor employee relations issues including performance management and holding associates accountable for following LS&Co policies and procedures
- 3 years progressively responsible retail leadership experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
- Strong retail apparel experience
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in Levi Strauss & Co