Corn Table Operator/Inspection/Totefill Shift 2 at Pinnacle Foods
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
CORN TABLE OPERATOR/INSPECTION/TOTEFILL SHIFT 2
At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results* Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of \\"Leadership\\" and \\"Foundation\\" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
As a member of the Fresh Pack crew, this position will be responsible for delivering and producing a quality product in a safe manner. This is a seasonal position that will run temporarily from June to early October.
* Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines and be sure they are followed by self and all employees in the area
* Must have a positive attitude, work well as a team, and have initiative in improving company operations
* Must be able to work effectively with other departments
* Must be responsible for GMP practices in work area
* Will be required to assemble, fill, weigh, and strap totes in accordance with company specifications
* Perform other duties as assigned by Production Supervisor and/or Operations Manager
* Good Communication Skills
* Work well with others
* Driving for Results
* Able to bend, lift, twist, squat, and work in warm temperatures (+80)
* Can work 11 hours per day, six days per week
* Previous experience working in a Fresh Pack environment is preferred, but not required.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.