Commercial Financial Manager at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Commercial Finance Manager
About the role
Key finance position in RB US Finance organization supporting the Commercial leaders as a strategic business partner in delivering profitable financial growth while providing a full spectrum of financial control and financial support to the brands/channels within RB USA.
- Partner with assigned Marketing Director / National Sales Director / Team Leaders to "own" the customer or brand P&L. Participate in all Brand / Channel leadership meetings.
- Understand and influence drivers of all P&L buckets in support of division objectives, challenge assumptions and drive adjustments as needed. Obtain & provide clarity when numbers are off trend and work with NSD/MD to course correct. Ensure attainment of financial and stretch objectives as committed.
- Prepare timely and accurate category/channel plans, forecasts, outlooks and strategic views.
- Provide Finance principles and controls to Brand / Sales team and proactively develop solutions to optimize P&L driving Net Revenue, Gross Margin performance while driving share leadership.
- Act as liaison between brands/channels/supply Finance with respect to S&OP planning, cost assumptions, commodity movements, saving targets, inventory obsolescence, etc.
- Develop strong understanding and optimization of all category / customer trade investment strategies.
- Focus on Gross Margin Variance Analysis and identify opportunities to support and drive the earnings model.
- Ensure timely follow ups and clean balance sheet of ageing and open deductions. Escalate and liaise with Receivables team as required.
- Explain and validate all category / customer performance variations from historical or expected results.
- Ensure a seat at the decision table and provide high caliber respected advice / information for all strategic business initiatives (such as sizing, packaging, pricing decisions, etc).
- Provide analytical support (pre and post event) for trade spend and resulting ROIs. Assist in pricing analysis, by evaluating major customer price thresholds, ensuring customers not "margining up".
- Maintain positive and proactive interaction with category/channel management to ensure ongoing, effective two-way working relationships for exchange of quality financial information.
- Manage functionality, usage and continuous improvement of various financial tools, process and procedures.
- Special projects, as needed.
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- MBA and/or CPA and/or CMA a plus
- 7 years financial experience in Finance or Planning and Analysis
- Ability to operate in a highly focused, entrepreneurial environment and expected to challenge and influence business decisions based on fact based information and meaningful analytics
- Interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems and development of cooperative solutions
- Ability to interact face to face with senior management with confidence and credibility to achieve financial commitments
- Ability to provide financial support and handle multiple tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong system direction and interaction (JDE, Microsoft Office, TM1, SAP)
Fast Paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
Iconic Global Bands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You´ll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
Vacation. We offer 4 weeks´ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!