Field Account Executive - Southeastern Grocers (Jacksonville) at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Job Posting End Date:
Job Profile:30025334 - Account Executive II
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Function:Sales and Acct Mgmt
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
Position located in Jacksonville, FL
- Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system.
- The Account Executive II will work with the integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with SEG. Co-Develops and implements Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Develops processes that support efficiencies and a proactive approach to DSD Wiring Matrix. Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy.
- Manages 9 RVP call points in at SEG in collaboration with the bottlers focused on Execution, Distribution, Problem Resolution, and Process Management.
- Develops Stewardship Routines with customer, Bottler, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer's management and Bottler system.
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities are developed and executed to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources to implement promotional programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or bottlers.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related background required, Master's degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive responsibility in large consumer goods organization required, 7-10 years preferred.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler and fountain environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
Education:Bachelors Degree or University
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.