Registered Nurse RN - Critical Care Float Pool (ICU / ED) PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Largo, Florida
Job Code: 00144-12472
Enjoy Flexibility* Join our Float Pool! Largo Medical Center is seeking an energetic Registered Nurse to join our in-house Critical Care Resource Pool ("Advanced Care Team").
LARGO MEDICAL CENTER is a dynamic teaching hospital with 12 residency programs. It consists of three campuses which offer one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg. The location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle!
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
Advanced Care Team RN staff will be assigned to designated units throughout the hospital based upon the daily staffing needs of the facility.
* ACT RN I This position will be required to float to Med/Surg, Progressive Care and Telemetry Units and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units.
* ACT RN II This position will be required to float to Critical Care and Emergency Services Med/Surg, Progressive Care and Telemetry Units, and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units.
Make excellence your goal! Apply online today!
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
* Current Florida State Registered Nursing license or appropriate compact state RN licensure
* Current BLS & ACLS certifications through American Heart Association required
* Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale), PALS, TNCC certifications preferred; required within 6 months of hire.
* Two years' prior RN/clinical experience in a hospital environment preferred.
* Prior formal critical care (ECCO) course preferred.
* Prior ICU & ED experience desired.
* Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 08/17/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.