Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Winton, North Carolina
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Developing creative, high quality solutions for our clients participants will be one of the baseline expectations of the Senior Client Technology Manager role. Colleagues in this role will do this by demonstrating solid quality assurance fundamentals as well as a deep understanding of how to properly translate client business rules into technology requirements. In addition, building strong domain knowledge will be a key component of success for building a solution matching the vision of their client for a specific project. The Senior Client Technology Manager will collaborate with the Health Client Manager to make certain all aspects of a project have been mapped out and that a project plan for each system s life cycle has been documented. The Senior Client Technology Manager understands that in order to effectively deliver for our clients, they must always be honest about risks, taking different courses of action, and be willing to have challenging conversations when projects go off course. In addition to system development fundamentals, they will develop a strong knowledge base of the health domain to ensure a holistic view is being taken to implement a project from all angles. The Senior Client Technology Manager will:
* Leverage tools and resources to determine opportunities and drive results
* Develop Iteration plans, supply and demand functions, and risk mitigation strategies
* Utilize the operating system fundamentals to ensure teams are performing at their highest levels
* Ensure their team is following system development and quality assurance standards
* Work with the client to ensure new projects are being mapped out from end to end
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF YOU?
The Senior Client Technology Manager is responsible for delivering a broad spectrum of tasks, including:
* Lead a project from beginning to end which may include creating requirements for change orders and standard projects
* Assist in leading and managing documentation for client, internal and third-party meetings
* Collaborates with Health Client Manager, client, and/or third parties on new solutions, project questions, and client requests or escalations
* Could participate in stewardship meetings
PROJECT & ADMINISTRATION DELIVERY
* Manages Iteration life cycles and deployment governance
* Develops blueprint for current iteration work
* Creates/reviews analysis and test plan documents
* Creates standard operation procedures
* Deployment activities
* Owns portions of Iteration debrief meetings
* Owns developing an understanding of client requirements and how they drive work activity in order to convert into detailed system analysis.
* Continues to develop health domain knowledge and keeps up with the dynamic changes in the health care industry.
* Manages portions of the Annual Enrolment process
* Participates and owns portions of training and project hand-off
* Leverages operating system to mitigate project risk
* Can participates and own portions of cross client projects
* Assist with project revenue generating work
* Lead project hand-offs
* Owns the execution/managing of system development activities
* Defect identification and resolution, including Root Cause Analysis
* Complex query development
* Is a role model for global and cross-cultural team support
* Coaches and provides timely, honest feedback to other team members
* Helps manage work of other team members
* Coaches peers and can provide mentoring support
* Coaches broader team on solutions and system tools
* Contributes to broader initiatives outside of current role
* Helps team understand the work we do matters, and that there are real people behind the technology solutions we deliver.
* Champion of the Alight Operating System
* Engages in ongoing courses to support continued personal development
* Promotes a culture of Asking Why or Why Not? , building continuous improvement
* Contributes to broader firm wide efforts such as leading classroom training and/or Genius Bar.
* Could assist teams outside their current alignment to help bring them to stability.
WHAT DOES A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOK LIKE?
Depending on the time of year and needs of your client, the day to day could look very different. At the most basic level, your focus will be on ensuring flawless delivery for whatever client you are aligned to and remove walls of responsibilities (ie there is no such thing as that s not my job ). Project delivery for the STM could be defined as but not limited to:
* Supporting with the Health Client Manager to develop change requests to be implemented
* Managing complex system analysis, development, and testing of a project end to end
* Providing direction for issues debugging and system knowledge for identifying true root cause analysis of defects
* Working with the client to provide estimates related to timing and cost of new complex project requests
* Consulting the client on technical capabilities of the system and providing creative solutions for their requests
* Overseeing quality assurance review of completed analysis, configuration, test plans, or executed testing
* Guiding the Client Technology Analysts on deployment activities
* Managing project work and escalating as needed if deadlines become at risk or capacity concerns arise
* Leveraging appropriate system tools to support the team with technical expertise
* Coaching Client Technology Analysts and helping grow their technical knowledge and skills
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held