Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hercules, California
# of Openings
The Global Talent Management team at Bio-Rad is responsible for designing and implementing programs which ensure our talent is well positioned to meet our Company goals. Examples of our programs include global onboarding, career development, management development and succession planning.
This position will play a lead role in the design and implementation of these programs. The success of the Global Talent Management team depends on insightful judgment, creative design, and collaborative interaction with HR and Senior Managers. Our talent management programs must be engaging, contemporary and designed with the Company priorities as well as the employee experience in mind.
* Play a lead role in the design and implementation of Bio-Rad s management development programs; play a key role in assisting Asia and Europe with adoption and implementation.
* Play a lead role in developing and implementing a media rich global new hire orientation program and on boarding process for employees and managers.
* Play a lead role in developing learning solutions targeted at particular segments of our workforce in relation to key business priorities.
* Identify creative learning offerings and deploy these offerings using blended learning solutions involving classroom and digital social learning environments.
* Partner with Global HR Business Partners on the implementation of annual talent assessment and development planning process.
* Establish a Corporate Learning Management System Advisory group, partner with HR & Compliance to ensure annual HR and compliance training needs are met and tracked in LMS.
* BA/BS Degree required, MA/MS preferred in Learning & Development/Talent Management or related field.
* 7 to 10 years experience in Corporate Learning & Development in high tech or bio-tech industry.
* In depth experience designing and implementing global talent management programs.
* Exceptional facilitations skills.
* Experience in designing and implementing global succession planning and talent development processes.
* Experience selecting, implementing and gaining adoption for digital learning tools or environment.
* Excellent program implementation / orchestration skills; Strategic Thinker and Implementer.
* Organizational and business savvy.
* Google and MS Suite; advanced PowerPoint and Excel.
* Ability to work credibly with senior executives and use insightful judgment to determine learning priorities and develop compelling relevant content.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.