Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Monica, California
· Advise and coach senior leaders to help them own their organization’s talent priorities; provide full scope HR support to corporate leaders including: executive coaching, employee relations, compensation, structure and leveling, employee engagement and culture development, organizational design, change management, employee communications, and people development.
· Work with business leaders across the enterprise to understand and manage their organization in a heavily matrixed company that includes an increasing number of dual reporting relationships.
· Collaborate across senior leadership (including HR leadership) to design more effective organizations that will improve business results aligned with our business strategy, including strong change management and execution plans. Act as a catalyst for change, help set direction, provide appropriate resources and manage execution of approved changes.
· Drive accountability for execution of HR employee lifecycle processes throughout assigned organizations, including goal setting, performance management, talent planning and annual merit (compensation).
· Collaborate across HR (e.g., with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) to design and deliver solutions, delegating when appropriate but maintaining accountability for overall HR delivery within assigned organizations.
· Develop, align and execute impactful people strategies that increase employee engagement while decreasing regrettable attrition; identify engagement drivers and work with leaders, managers and employees to own and drive their action plans.
· Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to build organizational capability through development and/or facilitation of leadership teams (i.e., team effectiveness, goal development and alignment, manager capability, etc.).
· Lead and participate in cross-functional projects as needed to improve HR processes, policies and systems.
· Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline required.
· 10+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources, or other highly relevant experience.
· Experience supporting multiple functions with strong consultative style. Proven experience supporting senior executives with the ability to influence them and demonstrate executive presence.
· Thorough working knowledge of contemporary HR practices, including (but not limited to): compensation, talent acquisition, talent management and development, organization design and change management.
· Experience participating and helping to drive the evolution of the HR Business Partner function, contributing to its positioning as a strategic function while identifying opportunities to transfer work to other HR departments.
· Exceptional project and team management, efficiently driving execution across a highly diverse set of responsibilities in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment.
· Proactive problem solving orientation.
· Proven ability to develop compelling, data-driven business cases and influence senior leaders to act.
· Proven customer-centric focus; ability to influence culture and create alignment between business goals, behaviors, and systems that drive performance.