Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Garden Grove, California
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
As a DC Associate, you will be trained on effective distribution center organization, order fulfillment, and other daily routines. Your team s job will be to make sure that every completed order and every customer experience reflects our mission and high standards. This is accomplished on your end through effective receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, tools, equipment, and products
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Include the following; other duties may be assigned)
* Read orders such as customer, work, shipping and transfer orders to determine products to be moved, gathered or distributed.
* Convey material and products from receiving area to storage or other designated areas.
* Scan, sort and place material on racks, shelves and/or bins according to predetermined distribution center location.
* Assemble customer orders from stock and place on pallets or shelves; or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
* Prepare parcels for mailing.
* Complete cycle counts and verify quantities of stock on request.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Utility, Electrical and/or distribution experience preferred but not required
* High School diploma or G.E.D.; or
* 6 months of related experience and/or training; or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must demonstrate good time management skills
* Must possess strong planning, organizational and execution skills
* Must have the ability to set goals and meet deadlines
* Must possess excellent customer service skills
* Must demonstrate ownership of assigned responsibilities and ability to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner
* Must possess a proactive and positive team approach to problem resolution
* Must have the ability to establish strong working relationships with co-workers and management
* Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Strong mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, including fractions and decimals.
* Must be able to read and interpret invoices and packing slips.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.):
* Long and varied hours required occasionally
* Ability to work mandatory physical inventory
* Ability to work in extreme hot or cold environment
* Ability to work in dusty conditions
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance. The employee will frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds and may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Garden Grove, California, United States
Return to Search Results