Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Itasca, Illinois
The role is for a Senior Software Engineer with proven cloud solution development experience to join our Engineering team. The candidate must exhibit the ability to perform within an agile environment.
A strong UX background is strongly desired. The position will report directly to the software engineering manager in Itasca. The role is a development position working on Flexera s Enterprise License Optimization products family.
Designing and implementing software inventory collection from cloud infrastructures
Implement/enhance new licensing model requirements for cloud solutions
Assist in the design of back-end analytic reporting systems and dashboards
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Computer Science degree or related qualification
* Heavy SQL development along with application and WebUI development in .NET, C#
* Industry experience, with a proven track record of quality on-time release
* Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently within and between teams
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Agile delivery experience and willingness to work closely in an agile development model
* Test plans and test-driven development experience
DESIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Experience with working in remote teams
* Addition background in the following a plus:
* Strong background on the Microsoft platform
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM
* Virtualization software: VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, resource partitions
* Experience with the Software Asset Management (SAM) domain
REIMAGINING THE WAY SOFTWARE IS BOUGHT, SOLD, MANAGED AND SECURED.
Equal Opportunity. Flexera Software agrees that it does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, national origin, or sexual orientation.